Saturday 10 October 2015

Aida Gets Deep: Stay Humble


Source: Google
Yesterday I woke up for work to a whatsapp message that got me really upset.  I will not disclose what happened here because it involves people close to me.

It made me look back to a "quote" I live by...
"When you have nothing, be humble.
When you have everything, stay humble."
If you have a stable job with a stable income, can you 100% guarantee that your company won't throw you out?

If you have a successful business, can you 100% guarantee it will remain so in 5, 10 years (or more)?

If you have a big, luxurious car, can you 100% guarantee it won't get into an accident and burst into flames?

If you have a beautiful family, can you 100% guarantee their good health and safety?

Can you 100% guarantee you'll live past 100 years?

If your answer is yes, I want to meet you.

If no, be humble, and treat people good. Not everyone is as lucky as you.
.
.
.
.
.
And not all the time you will be as lucky.

End.

Source: Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment