Friday 2 October 2015

REVIEW : Pets Wonderland Cat Tree


Louie aka WeeWee has this habit of leaping onto our kitchen counter and drinking from the faucet. Cute? Yes. Annoying? HELL YES!



So I decided to go to Pets Wonderland at Paradigm Mall to search for a cat tree for him. I read an article somewhere that cats love high grounds. You know, it's a territorial thang.. Anyway, I went there and all the tall cat trees are waaaaay beyond my budget. After annoying the staff with so many questions (she was very patient and helpful though), I finally decided upon a fairly decent one for RM93.90. 

Sorry, don't know what brand. Not mentioned on the box, nor in the receipt :/

Mr Inspector inspecting his new toy

He just upgraded himself to Mr Nosy Inspector
-.-'

After 20 minutes....
Voila!
I put him there, of course. LOL! He sniffed a little and started grooming himself. I assume he likes it?

Overall Score: 4.0/5
Pros:
  • Easy to assemble
  • Instructions easy to understand - no words though, just pictures
  • Good quality
  • Friendly staff (Look for Stephanie. She's very helpful!)
Cons:
  • Not sturdy/stable
  • He's not using it.

It's been two days now, and frankly he just walks past it like it doesn't exist! So I'm teaching him to get up by using treats and the command "Up". Been progressing well so far. Will keep you guys updated!

Note: Originally I purchased a different model exactly like this one...

Picture: www.aliexpress.com
As I was assembling it, I noticed there was one screw missing. So I went back to the store to get the screw but later exchanged it with a different model entirely because WeeWee couldn't fit into the pouch. I laughed my head off seeing him squeezed into the pouch like a stuffed potato. He, on the other hand, was not amused. 



It was still funny though. :'D

UPDATE! He's still not using it. Grr.. oh well. Siapa nak?

----
LOUIE IS ON INSTAGRAM! Follow him HERE to keep updated on his latest antics!
----

No comments:

Post a Comment